I was been really short tempered as of late. I was talking to one of my friends and she has been the same way. So, maybe it is not just me being out of control. I think there is an Angry Bug going around biting women. It is like getting the flu. Or maybe it is just a bunch of over worked under appreciated housewives out there that are getting really fed up. I know that I wrote a similar blog not to long ago but there seems to be something of a pattern here. When do we get a break or better yet a bonus? When you are working outside the house you have a boss who has to treat you a certain way and has to follow rules of how many breaks you get and how many hours you should work. Well, there is none of this for SAHM(stay at home moms). Most of the time we don't even get a good job or ata-girl. This could become an epidemic and the Angry Bug could spread and then where would all the husbands and children be then? Now set aside the joking. I know that the way I'm feeling really making me not on top of my game. This is cause my kids to not get the best of me. I think that is a bad thing and it just makes this all the worse of not it makes me depressed. There as not be more than a band aid put on here because the band aid keeps coming off and the is the sore all open and not healing. I don't know what to do and the pressure is really building. I need a break and NOW. What can I do to get what I need? I have flat out said ti and that is where the band aid gets out on. There is a solution but I don't know what it is. I am getting to the point that I am worried for the health of my marriage. I don't think I can or want to talk to him about it anymore and to me it is bad................................ I am out of the talking and no to the WTF now..............................
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
7 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment