Okay, I am 28 years old and I am getting acne like a teenager and I am very moody. What is up with this? I get emotional for no reason and I get angry very fast and for not much reason. I am not I repeat am not pregnant so what could be causing this. It is really staring to make a big impact on my self esteem and my relationship with my husband. ( My husband because he is really the only person I am around) Also I crave sweets and sometimes I am really hungry for no reason. Maybe I should talk to my doctor about this but last time I went is I told her I has having anxiety and trouble sleeping and all she did was give me a sleeping pill which was helping but I really don't think and didn't think at the time was the problem but she said how can I help you if you don't try what I suggest. I really am thinking I have some kind of hormone imbalance. I had blood work done at the beginning of the year but I don't know if that was part of what they were testing for.
On another note it is kinda part of this problem. My husband makes like I am wasting money when I need to go to the doctor. He almost never goes and we have talked about this, that fine he is healthier than me so what,t we are different people. So, intern I feel bad and don't go when I need to until there is a really big problem. Another thing I clench my teeth and bite my cheeks and tongue in my sleep. I recently got a lot of work done on them including two really expensive crowns. My dentist told me that I was messing them up already. So, I went out and bought a night guard it was $30 and he needs one too but I didn't know what kind he would like. Well, he bitched at me for 3 days about what a waste it was and that I could go out and get a sports mouth guard and it would be so much cheaper. I looked it up on the Internet and sports guards aren't made to sleep in and not for clenching. I can't help if he is to cheap to go out and get one. Mine has really helped in that my tongue is not getting swollen and doesn't hurt all day especially when I talk.
Well, I hope this venting has helped my mood and maybe some of you can tell me if you are experiencing these things as well.
Thanks for listening,
Jennifer
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
7 months ago
5 comments:
I am always broken out. I look like I should be going to High School still. I'm going to blame it on the hormones!!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Yay!!!
About the hormones... definitely get it checked out. I have lived with hormone imbalances for almost 10 years now and it is miserable! AND it kept getting worse before I started treating it.
I linked your blog on my "Favorite Blog List"... I hope that's okay!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Yay!!!
About the hormones... definitely get it checked out. I have lived with hormone imbalances for almost 10 years now and it is miserable! AND it kept getting worse before I started treating it.
I linked your blog on my "Favorite Blog List"... I hope that's okay!
Sorry that posted twice... I don't know what happened!
Another comment from me... I tagged you in my latest blog! Check it out!
Post a Comment