Does anyone else wonder what it is like for other married couples. I know I do but I don't know what is okay to ask about and what is taboo. I know my hubby and are very open with each other and talk about everything. Even thing we should probably not talk to one another because it is better to keep some secrets.
I persona;y think we are probably weird but how do you know what is normal when you have never ever seen a happy working marriage. I love my hubby lots and I guess this has to be normal for at least us.
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
7 months ago
1 comments:
Hey girl! Nice to "see" you over here in Blogger land! Thanks for commenting on my posts. I added you to my list to keep up with you.
About being a normal happy couple...if it works for you guys, then go for it! Russ and I are a little odd sometimes, too, but as long as we stay together, that's a-ok!
Post a Comment