Does anyone else have this problem? I know it is a big issue for most women. I seem to think that I have more of it than most. I don't like the way I look. talk, walk, or how I am a wife and mother. Maybe it is because of the things I did as a teen. I still want the acceptance of my peers, parents, and family. There are many people that can't seem to forgive and forget. This is what I am assuming. I can't seem to see why some people can't get past this and move on, or is it I say what I mean and I mean what I say kinda thing. I think that I am my worst enemy and the biggest hater on myself. I always think people are thinking and talking about me behind my back. Is this because I did it to myself. I occasionally think that I like me for me but that is just a lie I am trying to make myself believe. Man, I am rambling here. All these thing are going through my head I think because of the sermon I heard this morning. It had some thins in it about the bible being able to fix everything that there is no need for therapists or psychologists. Now this really shook me to the core. I can't believe that. Is it the same as going to the doctor when you are sick? Should people just read the bible and pray that they will get better when there is medicine out there that will make them better? I don't know what to think for now....
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
7 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment