CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Me

I just realized for the first time that I shy away from most close friendships. I figured this out from a friend that texted me asking this. I can't believe that I never knew this about myself before. She is a real winner in the friend department and I haven't been a very good friend to her. I have become close to some people that aren't nearly as good as a friend as her and aren't the type of people that I should really be close to. What is wrong with me? I guess I am still learning about who I am at almost 30. When do you really know yourself? Is there an age when all is figured out because if there is I would like to know and be there already.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I really appreciate the comment you left on my blog. Thank you so much for that.

You should start blogging again.